Can You Tell Me About PalletOnline?
Launched in 2008, PalletOnline has helped many people transport their goods throughout regions of the UK and Ireland.
We handle thousands of pallets every dayand our pallet delivery service levels are well above the industry standard.
Your pallets are always in safe hands with PalletOnline!
We really hope that you will join thousands of others in becoming a valuable PalletOnline customer, trusting us to transport your goods.
Our business has grown astronomically in recent times and it’s all thanks to our customers - the old and the new!
PalletOnline’s Key Events
- December 2008 - PalletOnline is launched!
- March 2016 - founder wins Young Business Person of the Year Award.
- May 2016 - haulier of the Year and Customer Care awards finalists.
- June 2016 - £1.6 million invested in new warehouse facility.
- March 2018 - parent company, Browns Distribution Services, short-listed for Business of the Year Award 2018.
- July 2018 - new e-Commerce Manager joins the PalletOnline team.
- September 2018 - online Live Chat introduced for fast support.
- October 2018 - additional support staff added to maintain a high level of service.
- December 2018 - PalletOnline completely redesigned and relaunched. Includes new knowledge base, help desk and blog.
- August 2020 - new ETA tracking is now available and a skilled Marketing team is introduced to PalletOnline!
- April 2021 - PalletOnline is shortlisted for an Innovation in Business Award.
- February 2022 - PalletOnline is rebranded with a fresh, new look.
- September 2022 - brand new international collections are launched, as well as an additional 20 delivery countries.
- February 2023 - PalletOnline complete the move into their custom-built office suite alongside parent company Browns Distribution!
- At present - many new and exciting times are coming for PalletOnline!
At PalletOnline, we're continuously working on enhancing your experience and introducing you to brand-new service offerings; you're at the forefront of our thoughts.
If you have any suggestions on how else we can improve your experience, we’d be more than happy to hear them!