You might end up with a re-collection fee if there's a hiccup with a collection that could've been sidestepped.
Once a spot on a collection vehicle gets reserved, a charge is applied by the depot for that space. If that space stays empty on its journey because something went wrong at the collection point, you may have to pay a small fee.
Potential Issues with Collections
- Goods were not ready to be collected.
- Collection pointed refused to allow goods to be collected.
- No onsite contact available via phone or at location within 15 minutes of arrival.
- Access issues to collection location that were not noted in the original booking.
Cost of a UK and Ireland Re-Collection
- All collections up to 10 pallets for the UK and Ireland cost just £20 (+VAT) to be assigned a new collection space on a vehicle the following working day.
- For over 10 pallets prices may vary.