When will my insurance claim be processed?
When trusting a courier to send your pallet delivery, the last thing you want to hear is that your goods have become damaged or lost in transit.
While we make every effort to ensure all goods reach their destination in pristine condition, some things may happen that are beyond our control.
Should the worst happen, we want you to know exactly what your next steps are and how long this process typically takes.
How do I make a claim?
First of all, we would like to offer our most sincere apologies. We are very sorry that you are here with the intent to claim.
As you can understand, sometimes accidents can happen when we least expect them to.
In this case, we will always work with you and work hard to ensure you are fully satisfied with the outcome.
As a trusted and reliable pallet courier, we always strive to ensure all shipments arrive in the very best condition.
Making a claim can be frustrating, especially if this is your first time.
But please rest assured that the process is as simple as it should be - here's what you need to do:
- First, contact us immediately after you notice any damage to your shipment. The longer you wait, the longer it will take to receive any sort of compensation - just be on point and report this to us as soon as possible.
- Then, request to make a claim and explain what has happened in as much detail as you possibly can; we like to make sure no stone is left unturned. We will request some further bits of information and may ask you to provide supporting documents to help speed the claims process up.
What do you need from me?
For us to process your claim as quickly as possible, you will need to provide us with additional bits of information. We will use these documents to support your claim, giving sufficient evidence that your claim is legit.
Before you reach out to let us know you would like to make a claim, please ensure you have the following bits of information at hand:
- Proof Of Cost Price - an invoice that shows the price the goods were purchased or manufactured for
- Proof Of Purchase Price - an invoice that shows the price the items were sold for
- Proof Of Weight - total weight of the damaged goods
- Photo evidence of the damage
- Details of mitigation, salvage, or repair
- Any additional details that you can provide us with
We ask that you attach the above documents to your email - if you have contacted us via Live Chat or phone call, we will request that you express your wish to claim by sending an email.
This way, we can ensure we have all the correct information and documentation to help resolve any issues and provide you with the very best service while processing your claim.
How long will the claim take to process?
As soon as you have contacted us, we always aim to respond to your claim request as soon as possible.
Sometimes this may take longer than normal, but please rest assured that we will get back to you with a response promptly.
If you have not received a response within 48 hours after initially expressing your intent to claim, please contact us directly and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.
Normally our friendly in-house experts try their best to respond to each claim within a few working days.
Please remember that every intent to claim tends to differ from one another, therefore, some may take slightly longer to settle.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding your intent to claim.