Amazon Reported Delays over Christmas Period
Over the last few days there has been an increase in pallets being delivered to Amazon Fulfilment Centre(s) over the entire network. This has resulted in unloading delays at Amazon FC’s. We have documented the expected wait times below for each fulfilment centre with delays. As a preferred carrier for Amazon we are working together daily to review and solve delays. We appreciate your patience and continued custom during this busy time of the year.
- BHX – FC at Capacity (1-2 day delay)
- LTN1 – FC at Capactiy (1-2 day delay)
- EDI4 – High Volumes (1-2 day delay)
- LBA1 – High Volumes (1-2 day delay)
- LBA2 – High Volumes (1-2 day delay)
- MAN1 – High Volumes (1-2 day delay)
- XUKA – FC at Capacity (1-2 day delay)
- XUKD – FC at Capacity (1-2 day delay)
Please contact us via Live Chat should you need any further information.
Proof of Deliveries (POD/BOL)
Please allow for 7 working days for Amazon to provide us with proof of delivery of your goods. Once we have your POD/BOL it will be updated in your order tracking page. There are currently escalated times for the proof of deliveries coming back from Amazon. We are working hard to resolve the issue, thank you again for your patience in the matter.